Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr.Chris's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris's application Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm

1. What is your age? I'm 17.
2. What is your in-game name?: Mr.Chris.
3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, a razer megalodon.
4. How long have you been playing in the TH server?: For about 3-5 months.
5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Chainzaw did refer me to apply.
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid freekillers from being recruited. STEAM_0:1:18360531
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Chainzaw , walsheyy, fusion ninja , icedragon , madeiniraq ,Cookiez , candyman, mofo ,creamy , cheezist ,Ahmet ,Obscura , probly more - but cant remember all i see.
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: Well , I love the server and the community on it, And I'd like to be more apart of it. Been playing on it for a while now, so I would love to be joining the clan. The Hostie Horde for the win... ^^
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:30 pm

He would be a great member, cool guy, never break the rules and uses his mic Smile
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 am

cool guy indeed
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Posted in high admin forum Smile
Back to top Go down
cheezits

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
1. What is your age? I'm 17.
2. What is your in-game name?: Mr.Chris.
3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, a razer megalodon.
4. How long have you been playing in the TH server?: For about 3-5 months.
5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Chainzaw did refer me to apply.
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid freekillers from being recruited. STEAM_0:1:18360531
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Chainzaw , walshyy, fusion ninja , icedragon , madeiniraq ,Cookiez , candyman, mofo ,creamy , cheezist ,Ahmet ,Obscura , probly more - but cant remember all i see.
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: Well , I love the server and the community on it, And I'd like to be more apart of it. Been playing on it for a while now, so I would love to be joining the clan. The Hostie Horde for the win... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Chris's application   Mr.Chris's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Chris's application
Page 1 of 1