Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers Empty
PostSubject: COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers   COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 am

Infinity Ward seriously think that CODMW2 is better off without dedicated servers. What the hell are they thinking? Click on this site to add your name and get them to add dedicated server support to CODMW2.

Sign The Petition!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyonicslayers.com/
rhombus

rhombus

PostSubject: Re: COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers   COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 am

yeah. isnt the matchmaking going to be similar if not exactly like the xbox/ps3 version?

competitive gaming fail
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers   COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Its kinda cool how they are trying to impliment the same system that L4d 1 & 2 uses to play online. That could actually pretty cool but I definatly think they should have dedicated servers too.

I think they are just trying new things and it will help prevent cheaters because believe it or not PB is much worse that VAC2.

Hope it doesnt lag though, and strange they try to change somthing thats already a #1 fps hit...

I am going to trust the developers they havnt let us down yet with the CoD series yet I am going to wait and see NEXT FRIGGEN WEEK TUESDAY ! when the GAME COMES OUT! and I skip school to play! and then judge the system.

I know there will be tons of private servers anyways just like l4d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers   COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4MW2 Dedicated Servers
Page 1 of 1