Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbanned request

Go down 
+4
I'm Special
Slayer
Pretender
binx1290
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Its Greek Binx, two nights ago i was banned from the server for using the word "niggardly." An admin in the server who i dont know thought i was being racist and banned me. Im not sure if I have to go through this but, niggardly is not a racist word nor does it bare any racist intentions even tho its closly similiar to other innapropriate words.

Ģ/2εεk.★. Binx <3 STEAM_0:0:8373322 00:26 63 0

The exact sentence i was banned for was, "Stop being niggardly with your emotions."
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 pm

tbh you alrdy know the rules about the "n" word so why you use it ...its your own fault for doing so

we went through this racist thing in hosties when i said enough and yet you decided to just continue then you dc as you changed your name 2 that

tbh i think a month or more would hopefully learn your lessen about this whole issue and i hope we do grow up some kthxbye
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:18 pm

"Nigger" is not a racist word. It clearly states that you are calling someone by their born location: Nigeria.
It is exactly the same as calling me a "Brit", "Brumy" or you a "Yank".

This is worth looking into with your parents: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1084394769627714346#
It is a full DVD length video.
View it or remain confused about the word "Race" for the rest of your lives.

Notice how I cleverly quoted as I am pointing out, these words did not come from my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyonicslayers.com/
I'm Special

I'm Special

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 pm

slayer it really isnt. but it is offensive to some. it is in fact a derogatory term. and most people dnt like it
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 pm

I'm Special wrote:
slayer it really isnt. but it is offensive to some. it is in fact a derogatory term. and most people dnt like it

Did you even bother to watch the video?! No.
Go watch it and then reply. Don't waste my time.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Slayer wrote:
I'm Special wrote:

dude ur pissing me off<3 said that it isnt a racist word. wtf
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 pm

hey, just bc i made an app about my mistake does mean u can jkjk, but dude the differents between what i did and what u did is that u say the "n" word more than once
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 pm

and i bet slayer is white for saying all this dumb crap, u dont know what their race went thru when we put them in slavery, i disagree with ur view slayer and hat video is dumb
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

I'm Special wrote:
Slayer wrote:
I'm Special wrote:

dude ur pissing me off<3 said that it isnt a racist word. wtf

I love you too. Be more specific noob <3

loafer wrote:
and i bet slayer is white for saying all this dumb crap, u dont know what their race went thru when we put them in slavery, i disagree with ur view slayer and hat video is dumb

I could be Asian, Black or White, none of you know.
It is not dumb. It is the truth, some people just don't like to hear it.
You can class the slavery as Racism as it was at the time "Black Slavery". All the same as us having parks designated for only white, black or asain in this country.
Disagree with my view, that is your personal opinion, but the video was made in america. It expresses the views in america.
In the united kingdom it is exactly the same as stated on that video. Just watch it.
Back to top Go down
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:53 pm

[quote="binx1290"]Its Greek Binx, two nights ago i was banned from the server for using the word "niggardly." An admin in the server who i dont know thought i was being racist and banned me. Im not sure if I have to go through this but, niggardly is not a racist word nor does it bare any racist intentions even tho its closly similiar to other innapropriate words.

Ģ/2εεk.★. Binx <3 STEAM_0:0:8373322 00:26 63 0

DID ANYONE EVEN READ WHAT I SAID ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??????????
NIGGARDLY asd defined by the WEBSTER dictionary Function: adjective
Date: 1571
1 : grudgingly mean about spending or granting : begrudging
2 : provided in meanly limited supply

Obviously since i have to explain this to you its based on the words etimology....I hope you know what that means, niggardly existed before the other word and its based on diffrence roots of the word. You seriously are retarded if you think Niggardly is racist...go to school learn something

related to the Old Norse verb nigla = "to fuss about small matters". It is cognate with "niggling", meaning "petty" or "unimportant", as in "the niggling details".

If you want i can post the etimology for the other n word....but that is indeed very racist...stop being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Seriously, after reading these posts im extremly dissapointed in the people being allowed to moderate the server. Can you spend two seconds of your time looking up the word niggardly so you can see it has ZERO racists conotations. It does not refer to black people, it is not related to the n word in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER except for thier extreme simmilarity and it is used by writers in everyday situations...this is actually retarded STOP talking about slavery, you guys dont know what ur talking about,

So in all thanks for unbanning me because im pretty sure ive prooved my point?
Back to top Go down
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Pretender wrote:
tbh you alrdy know the rules about the "n" word so why you use it ...its your own fault for doing so

we went through this racist thing in hosties when i said enough and yet you decided to just continue then you dc as you changed your name 2 that

tbh i think a month or more would hopefully learn your lessen about this whole issue and i hope we do grow up some kthxbye

Does anyone else wonder why this kid gets to be admin in ur server? Yeah questioning life as you know it arnt ya?

Alright...i wont us niggardly in ur server EVEN THO ITS NOT RACIST...fool....but fair enough and pretender really? really? Just...really?
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

if u where black, u wont be saying the dumb shit u r saying
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 pm

loafer wrote:
So "non-black" people are dumb?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

loafer wrote:

Im not sure what that means...If u where? Where would i be black. You mean if i was or in your case were black...good try though...and are you talking to me because can you please just realize ITS NOT A RACIST WORD!!!!!! But if your not talking to me then yeah what you said dude.
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:10 pm

I MEANT WERE NOT WHERE OOPS
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm

J Wall wrote:
loafer wrote:
So "non-black" people are dumb?

NO IM WHITE BUT I MEAN, hes saying some dumb shit about a race that isnt hes
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Usage note:
The term ni**** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

as i was kinda say but didnt directly say it, its a racist slur, u guys that say it isnt r probably from the south and dont c many africa americans
Back to top Go down
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm agree with you that the n word is extremly racist and a terrible use to word in a deragatory way. But I didn't use that word and dont plan on it. I used niggardly. Notice the a? It makes it diffrent just because its similiar doesnt mean its the same thing. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:05 pm

This thread has gone far enough.
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah i looked up niggardly and its a word that isnt racist
Back to top Go down
binx1290

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

loafer wrote:
yeah i looked up niggardly and its a word that isnt racist

Thank you...finally....so am i unbanned yet
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm

I will get you unbanned now. Please refrain from using the word as you well know, will cause confusion.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:13 pm

unbanned
stop using words like that. this is actually your own fault. we don't have dictionaries in our heads. when a word looks almost exactly like another, well, that's just how it is

and no i didn't ban you
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Locked, please do not take this any further and obey the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

Unbanned request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbanned request   Unbanned request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbanned request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next