Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+18
GeNTLeMaN FiSH
Cooky
BankaiNick
rev.maynard
[Fluffy|Bunny]
UnLuKy13
cosmogirl
hardstyLe
iCeDrAgOn01
Adrian
Suave145
Chainzaw
walshyy
rev0
I'm Special
new player
Iguana
jenna .th.
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jenna .th.

Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 pm

1. What is your age? i am 15 years old.
2. What is your in-game name?:i have 2 ingame names, one is "jenna" my other is "[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]"
3. Do you have a microphone?:No i do not, i will be getting one soon hopefully.
4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?:about 7-9 months, on and off. i play w-o-w aswell.
5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): a few friends said i should, "suave" "madeiniraq" "monster" and lots more.
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid freekillers from being recruited.STEAM_0:0:3874567
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server: Theirs too many to name them, Suave, madeiniraq, cookies, chainsaw, monster,majora,zombiemedic,chris
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us..: i have been playing with you guys for a while now, and really enjoy it except the fact of the freekillers, aswell as if you call me a "boy" because you think i am one or just beind mean, i dont appreciate it at all.

~~~~Thank you

jenna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Didn't Dark advertise your hosties server sometime ago?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
new player

new player

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 pm

shes mine!
Back to top Go down
jenna .th.

PostSubject: hmm   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm

im not sure i do have a hosties server but its my friends and its fail, i had no intention of anyone advertising anything of mine nor anyone elses.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 pm

chris who the hell is that
Back to top Go down
jenna .th.

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

chris is just a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
rev0

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 pm

lol bonk cheers
Back to top Go down
new player

new player

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm

jenna wrote:
1. What is your age? i am 15 years old.
2. What is your in-game name?:i have 2 ingame names, one is "jenna" my other is "[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]"
3. Do you have a microphone?:No i do not, i will be getting one soon hopefully.
4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?:about 7-9 months, on and off. i play w-o-w aswell.
5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): a few friends said i should, "suave" "madeiniraq" "monster" and lots more.
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid freekillers from being recruited.STEAM_0:0:3874567
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server: Theirs too many to name them, Suave, madeiniraq, cookies, chainsaw, monster,majora,zombiemedic,chris
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us..: i have been playing with you guys for a while now, and really enjoy it except the fact of the freekillers, aswell as if you call me a "boy" because you think i am one or just beind mean, i dont appreciate it at all.

~~~~Thank you

jenna. Very Happy
WOW i hate all you ppl who call me monster D: its not monster its new player >.< Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 am

Your application will be put in the high admin section for us to vote on, somebody will get back to you with the result, but for now just stay active on the forum and the servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 am

Yay, u have been in the sever for a while. I remember when i first went in here and i played with u Very Happy. I like ur name as 5$ and hope u will get a mic Twisted Evil . YEES)!
Back to top Go down
rev0

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 am

lol i hope chainzaws mic will break Razz and idk i took like 5 months off server so idk if i remeber 5$ i remember a 1 an 20 Razz
Back to top Go down
jenna .th.

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:02 pm

thanks walshy, and thanks all for checking out my app Smile glad to have so many supporters. <3
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Why revo? so i can stop saying : stop mic spamming / talking over orders?
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:11 am

im not in the clan yet even if i've been playing here for a long time and also i've been playing with jenna since clan circa and shes a good team player i assure you
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 am

posted in higher admin forums. :] will get back to you in 5 years jk XD
Back to top Go down
jenna .th.

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:47 am

haha thanks adrian Smile
Back to top Go down
jenna .th.

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm

lol thank adrian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm

now that ive played with her for a while i say yes. love u jenna <3

PS we're going to prom together:)
Back to top Go down
iCeDrAgOn01

iCeDrAgOn01

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Lawlawlawlawl. I think she'll be a good member.
Back to top Go down
hardstyLe

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm

I say yea good luck.
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

FINALLY I'm not the only girl in the clan get ready for some.....HARASSMENT!! Razz
Back to top Go down
rev0

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 pm

lol shes ready Razz
Back to top Go down
UnLuKy13

UnLuKy13

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:24 pm

cosmogirl wrote:
FINALLY I'm not the only girl in the clan get ready for some.....HARASSMENT!! Razz

What about panacakes? or fluffy|bunny? lol
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 pm

UnLuKy13 wrote:
cosmogirl wrote:

Notice how she said IN THE CLAN?

Im not, and Pancakes is a guy if you didnt know. the Ms. Pancakes? In the Charmap..is a guy.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
iCeDrAgOn01

iCeDrAgOn01

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 am

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
UnLuKy13 wrote:
cosmogirl wrote:

Notice how she said IN THE CLAN?

Im not, and Pancakes is a guy if you didnt know. the Ms. Pancakes? In the Charmap..is a guy.

Either way, Pancakes isn't in the clan.

And cosmo is a girl too lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED   Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenna's - [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]'s Application. - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next