Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-

Go down 
+9
rev0
BankaiNick
Pretender
Creamy
Chainzaw
Iguana
Spade
wolf
Suave145
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Suave145

Suave145

ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- Empty
PostSubject: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 am

1. What is your age? 15
2. What is your in-game name?: Suave145
3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes "wana hear the most annoying sound int he world Spade"
4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: approximately 2 to 3 years about the time i met Silent; can clarify with spade or blow me which ever.

5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): No one; dirty pirate hookers said i shouldn't ***
6. Steam ID "STEAM_0:1:24324633"
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server: Spade; Blow me; Silent; Physiz, Creamy "WHY DONT YOU TALK TO ME ANYMORE"; Dates; Sparta; Darkfire; Cookies "#1rank"; Ozzy; Ashley "ill take a bullet for you"; balls; Mofo; krysis; Jimmy; Nick; cosmo; Mugen; Latin; Milk; Console "Acetech"
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: I love you to!
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 am

really more than 2 years???????????????? Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 am

Lmao he played along time more then me .And Silent is gone btw that petafile

Posted in High admin forum
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 am

Confirmed "4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: approximately 2 to 3 years about the time i met Silent; can clarify with spade or blow me which ever."
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 am

I've been playing longer than Spade and Blow Me...
I started seeing you 4 or 5 months after I started playing...so I'm assuming 8-9 months.
I'VE been in for a year now... woot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:39 am

Howold it TH? when was it made
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

suave145 wrote:
Confirmed "4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: approximately 2 to 3 years about the time i met Silent; can clarify with spade or blow me which ever."

Well, Spade joined TH end of February I remember that, that makes it about 6-7 month of him being in the clan.
BlowMe joined around October exactly a year back, Fluffy will know for sure, and I myself started playing hosties in September and joined TH around November-December.

Now as far as I know, Hostie Horde or The Horde has been around for almost 1 year and a few month. Its not even close to being 1 and a half years old.

So how the fuck have you been playing here for 2 years or more? -.- Also your not even in the clan yet so why does your avatar have your name with Level 4 "High Admin" tags?

.........puts your application into a lot worse matters.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:06 pm

chainzaw wrote:
Howold it TH? when was it made

It was made sometime during spring-summer 2008.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 pm

I thought it was '07?

I'm pretty sure I got corrected sometime when Wolf asked about the age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

lawl creamy 1st off ghost was the holder of hosties till acetech took over i started august and joined sometime September i believe and its been 2yrs and some i months
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

I thought it only been up for bout like 1 year 9 months?
Back to top Go down
rev0

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

ding ding ding it was gohst me and balls joined with ghost actech stinger amanda and nicole and it was 2-3 years cuz only been up like 1 year and a hlaf so thats how long ive been on so WIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 pm

It started late spring 2007, and Suave was playing here way before most of you guys. Probably close to 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:52 pm

see stringer clearly remembers me; the only reason why some of the people playing wont is because I took a break from CS:S for like 1month or so for several reasons.
Back to top Go down
rev0

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm

oh wait shit i remember you why didnt u ever join back then haha dat was longgggggggggggggggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 pm

yes but i wasnt in HH back then i just played a hella lot
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:25 pm

And then you joined another hostie clan you mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm

so; dude it was because that server was not secure and i had a banned account and Ace wouldn't put the server on not secure just for me cause he sometimes mean. and then i got my new account so i was playing on there and Blow me and spade came in freakn hacking rabbit affraid lol ; i hacked to, he knows he which was funny he thought but i never got banned, and i got news the server is now back up on hosties which is cool
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 am

OOOOO MMMMMMM GEEEE JUST SAY YES!!! HE ISH DA MOST AWESOMEST PERSON I'VE PLAYED WITH!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SUAVE!!!!!

NO HOMO flower
Back to top Go down
MonsterSnake

MonsterSnake

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

monster whats your ingame name ; i dont think we've met
h3rt you 2 cookies "no ghey"
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm

well hes got my vote =o
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm

I love you

Last edited by suave145 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 am

U application is not accepted yet, after it has been accepted (probably Very Happy) you will become a reqruit for like 3 weeks, then member status...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-   ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROFL Suave's application for joining -TH-
Page 1 of 1