Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electricturtle

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: what the hell!   what the hell! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 am

I log on to your server 2nd time ever and 3 minutes after I join I get banned! it was perma too what the hell!?!?!?! I don't know who did it I think console or something but he or she just banned me and I heard nothing about it after and still am banned the ban was like 2 days ago I think may be 3 not sure. but anyways does anyone know who banned me and why? Im confused STEAM_0:0:21735095 is my steam id if you get around to unbanning me! the first time on your server was swell! nice people and everything but I got banned my 2nd day Sad sigh well! if ya get around to it
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell!   what the hell! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 am

electricturtle wrote:
I log on to your server 2nd time ever and 3 minutes after I join I get banned! it was perma too what the hell!?!?!?! I don't know who did it I think console or something but he or she just banned me and I heard nothing about it after and still am banned the ban was like 2 days ago I think may be 3 not sure. but anyways does anyone know who banned me and why? Im confused STEAM_0:0:21735095 is my steam id if you get around to unbanning me! the first time on your server was swell! nice people and everything but I got banned my 2nd day Sad sigh well! if ya get around to it

When you say 'the server'.. do you mean Hosties or GunGame?
If you were banned on Hosties then it was probably for freekilling..
I don't know why you would be permanently banned there because of that one offense, but something seems fishy.

If you were banned on GunGame, no matter how hard it seems to get banned there it was probably for hacking, flaming, rude gestures, and/or racism.

Console wouldn't ban you EVER for anything, unless of course you tried to line up terrorists and shoot them off.. even then it would only be a kick.

Hope you get some clarification on your issue, have a better day..?
Back to top Go down
electricturtle

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell!   what the hell! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

nope i try joining today but it say steam id banned and I still banned its the hosties one, I killed like 3 people only I was terrist so I can kill cts im never ct always t and i kill cts every time rebeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the hell! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell!   what the hell! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the hell!
Page 1 of 1